Followers

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

WTF Wednesday - Foot Rub Edition!

This morning mom said to me, Sam... how would you like a foot rub???

And I thought, you bet mom!  Finally I've trained her to see to my every need!  I had pictures of a nice relaxing massage on the pads and in between the toes...  yeah... that's what I'm talking about!


Even a little kitteh cleaning would probably be nice!

But that, my friends, is not what I got...


Instead, this came creeping up on me...  OMG! I wonder where it's been?


After I gave her feets a good cleaning and de-stinking...


that foot rub turned into something pretty awesome!


Oh yeah... right there... that's the spot!

13 comments:

  1. omg you crack me up, Fred loves foot massages too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait...you lets da kitteh touch you?!?!?! Wells dats just grosser than...well, I don't knows what.

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Humans...can't live with them, starve with out them(darn no opposable thumbs)

    Wags!

    Mr. Nubbin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMD OMD... do those FEET make HOUSE CALLS????

    Heeeeeere Feet.. HERE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh No, she gave you a message with her feets!! I love the photo with the foot on your head, you look shocked, you look scared to death! I do like my paws to be rubbed after a long walk! Mmm! Love, Licks and Pug Hugs Frank x x x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. BOL, mom does that to us too
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shiver likes to lick my feet, especially after a long day when they're sweaty. He doesn't like me touching his feet though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sam, you crack me up Dude!

    Tail Wuggles, Rubie

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have trained her well!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete