Followers

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A Nice Sun Shiney Day!

So it's December 20th today and here we are in Canada and it's +9 (that's in Celsius)... I decided that I'd just hang in the front yard for awhile to watch the world go by...  then I saw them... a bunch of guys in orange vests!


I yelled some drunken sailor HBO words at them to get them off my property!


Ruh Roh... I think they might have heard me... they are coming this way!


This truck was SO big we moved away from the street!


And then the pancake making truck went by...


and finally the truck that carries everything went by...


Mom says that they were filling pot holes... but what does she know?

All I know is I got them to leave and our house is safe again!

12 comments:

  1. Good Job! You're the hero of the day gettin' rid of all dat noisy stuffs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That 2nd pic of you is downright scary. Frankly, I didn't know you had it in you, but no wonder the trucks took off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll bet those trucks and Pancake maker thingy are clear to Lorenza's house by now... after seeing that Stink Eye Mean Face you made at them.

    Hey... I got your Christmas card!! It is GRRRRRREAT!!! THANK you SOOOO Much!!
    Sorry it is sooooooo cold fur you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, those peeps have a lot of nerve coming in your territory! Their big trucks are no match for your big bark attack! No wonder they left in a hurry. BOL
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  5. BTW: Did they leave any of those orange road cones? They'd be fun to chew on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need a pancake machine :) Good job on keeping your street safe!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOWZERS! You must have been serious if you used HBO words!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad that you got rid of those nasty people. You are one good guard dog! Love Frank x x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! You kept them out of your yard like totally. That was close.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete