Followers

Sunday, April 24, 2011

This Blog Has Been Hi-Jacked!

Those dumb dawgs that I live with have gone out for a walk and I've decided to hi-jack the blog today.

I'm gonna tell you something that's gonna blow your socks off!


It's super secret, so I have to check to make sure no one else is listening...


This is just between you and me... and I know you won't tell anyone else, right???

 

Now that I think about it...

I'm not sure if you're ready to hear this...


You might not have what it takes to keep it secret!


I need to ruminate...


Who am I fooling?  I don't really care who you tell...

I just don't think you can handle the TRUTH!

But I'm gonna tell you anyway...


This here is a picture of my butt...

notice anything MISSING???

I don't got a tail!  Bet you thought all kittehs had tails, didn't you?


I told the dawgs I live with that mom chopped it off.

And that she made cat tail soup out of it!

I gots them believing she might chop theirs off too...

dumb dawgs...


Okay...

You can go now.  I got better things to do than amuse you all...

I gotta clean myself.


and have another nap.


Don't tell Sam and Pippen (or whatever their names are...) that I was here.

9 comments:

  1. Ooooh you naughty kitty, just you wait, we may have tell Sam & Pippen what you've been up to. On the other hand we'll keep your secret, we don't tell 'tails' ha ha Dex & Louis x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is a fun secret! I love a good joke, so I'll never tell. Teehee tail soup! That's BOL funny! Very cute post...for a cat.
    Grr and a Sushed Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe Cat Tail Soup... Now that is funny fur sure!!! I won't tell ... THEM ... a thingy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok...I won't tell a soul! I'd be afraid dey might tink of making HOT DOG soup next. :o(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your secret is our secret....
    Benny & Lily
    Sam and Pippen...hide your tails just in case. ...just sayin

    ReplyDelete
  6. We think you're just a Manx! Sam and Pippen would NEVER do a thing like that........(we might).

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cat tail soup!? Woahhhh, I don't think the hamsters should ever go to your place. Hehehe.

    & don't worry, I won't tell S&P this secret ;)

    Pepsi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Umm Kitteh
    Just confirms that all kittehs are coocoo.
    norwood

    PS- I heard about tailless critters like woo. Trouble

    ReplyDelete
  9. You is one evil kitteh Chico!

    Oh and ummmmmm....I can't promise to keepin' your secret...me and da boys goes ways back and well, they is my furiends on mondays and today is monday.

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete