Followers

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Safety First - Speed Bump PSA!

While we were out on our walkie today we encountered a speed bump.  Speed bumps are usually placed in parking lots to make sure everyone slows down.

Here I will demonstrate the proper usage of speed bumps in case you happen to come across one.


When you see a speed bump, slow down and approach cautiously.


When you reach the top of the speed bump, stop...


look first one way...


and then the other...


After an appropriate amount of time spent on the speed bump...


slowly descend to the other side.


Sometimes, if you go over the speed bump too fast, you'll need to sit awhile to recalibrate your engines.   


I hope you find this Speed Bump PSA helpful!

Remember, Safety FIRST!

13 comments:

  1. BOL I want a speed bump.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's no speed bumps in my neighborhood, but there's one in my mom's. I'll have to make sure her beagle sees this post so he'll know what to do when he approaches one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good. Next time we see one we will be sure to slow Dan
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMD! You crack me up! Thank you so much for the demo.

    Kisses,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I will make sure my cracker crazy sister reads this, she never does anything slowly. Ever....MJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Sam..... until now I did not know what to do with a speed bump!! Mum tells me that she "face planted" over one in a hardware store carpark because she was looking at what she was carryin' in her hands.... and SPLAT.... she even broke a light bulb she has holdin'!! Glad I wasn't there..... there were BAD words spoken over THAT speed bump!

    Tail Wuggles, Rubie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. BOL funny. We want a go on the speed bump too. Thanks for the tips. Have a super Sunday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, Sam, you crack us up! If we had any speed bumps to walk over in our neighborhood, I think Riley would probably just dash over them or jump over them!

    We hope that you all have a Happy New Year!

    Elyse and Riley

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think that the Speed Bump humans should make a video featuring you and send it out to all the drivers in the whole world

    You do a great job in teaching.

    bert

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is cool....Happy New Year, my friends!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I never knew what to do with them until now. Thanks you

    ReplyDelete