Followers

Friday, July 6, 2012

Hanging out

I don't know about you but I kinda like having a buddy to hang out with...

Pippen always has my back... or front as the case may be.


He's always watching out for those maniac puppies who want to play with us....

and takes them on so I don't have to!


As we've gotten older and wiser, we enjoy sitting in the front yard together watching the world go by.


All in all, I gots to say he's a pretty good guy to have around.


Well... most of the time anyway!

He still forgets that I'm the alpha dawg here...


and tries to 'dominate' me by yanking on my ear!


On second thought... is it REALLY  necessary to have a buddy?

8 comments:

  1. That's called good buddy bonding right?
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been an only dog, and I MUCH prefer having a buddy! My sissy and I do everything together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOL! I guess sometimes, a little 'alone' time isn't so bad....


    Kisses,

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  4. having a buddy is great

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you are lucky to have a schnauzer bro to keep you from the lonelies ..... and it would be boring if there were no mucking about!!

    Tail Wuggles, Rubie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haaa!
    Looking at the last pictures.... I guess it is better not to have a buddy!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, it's pretty nice to have a buddy. But once in a while a little alone time is needed, ie: one of us goes with mama to the store or with dad to drop off grandpawrents at the airport.
    Your furbuddies,
    Joules & Prescott

    ReplyDelete
  8. I sometimes wonder when Mom and Dad are going to take Abby back to wherever she came from (well, technically it is where we BOTH came from, but you know what I mean). But since it seems like Abby is here to stay, I mostly like having a sister. I mean, bitey-face is WAY more fun (a tough activity for a single doggie), Frisbee is more fun, and since Abby is in constant need of 'training', Mom always 'trains' me, too, so I get lots of treats. AND, since I am my Dad's favorite, he will slip me bits of steak from his dinner while Abby stares at Mom's and has to wait. So I think I've got the best of both worlds. Sometimes she tries to 'dominate' me, too, but I just ignore her, and bitey her even more, later! Besides, it's nice to have someone to watch Animal Planet with when Mom and Dad are gone! ;-)

    *kissey face*
    -Fiona and Abby the Hippobottomus

    ReplyDelete