Followers

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Two Walkies Before 10am!

Like normal we was up and out of the house by 5:30 this morning and I was raring to go!


Now, I don't want to sound like I'm complaining or anything but just check this out... mom takes a couple photos at the beginning of our walkie and then a couple more of us at the end!

What's up with that?


Instead she's taking pictures of dumb birds looking for breaky...


and flowers!

You wouldn't believe how often we have to stop and wait for her to take these pictures!  Doesn't she know we are on a WALKIE, not a stop and go???  I bet if we stopped every few feet to do something we'd be hearing about it!


Anyway, our second walkie was so much more interesting.  It was a bit windy out so there were some scarey things out today.  As you can see, we are coming up on one of them.


Pippen was too scared of this beast to go near him but I wasn't.  He was making lots of bang, bang, bangs so I thought I just make sure he was okay.


He was a funny looking kind of monster but that banging made me nervous...


Finally, I told him I had to get going so left him to his woes.


Every once in a while, I'll let Pippen take the lead on a walkie and when I do... boy, oh boy!  He takes us all over the place and sometimes I'm worried that we'll start going in circles.  I decided that I needed to leave some pee mail for myself in case we came back this way again.


Then we got to a street that runs right beside the highway and it had no sidewalks!  Pippen thought he was totally cool walking in the middle of the street.


I like to be safe and stay off the street as much as possible!


Luckily farther down the street they did have a sidewalk!


Mom says that when you are on the highway, you'd never think this street was so far below it.... she said it kinda weirded her out!


Finally, we got to my favourite steps so I decided to run down them and then run all the way back up again! 


There aren't too many elite athletes that could go for a long walkie and then do 500 steps at the end of it!  


It's like I should be in the Olympics or something! 

9 comments:

  1. You should most definitely be in the Olympics! The real Olympics!!

    You were brave to get so close to that monster. He was creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That monster was HUGE! Your so brave! I sometimes lead my Ma astray, too.....she loves it....okay, maybe not, but it is fun to hear her whine!
    Hey, I gave you guys a bloggie award. Come on by and check it out!

    Kisses,

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  3. You WILL be in the Blogville olympics, won't you?

    We hate finding those weird things on the street. Twice a year when we have a Council clean up....there's loads of dangerous things on the footpaths. You were very brave, Sam.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad you got those walks in
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2 walkies!
    That was pawesome, right?
    I agree. That monster sure is scary!
    And you were so brave being there so close to it!
    And then... all those steps!
    OMD!
    What a day!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was one scary monster Sam...what a brave guy for making friends with him!!

    Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Olympic training is coming along just grreat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! I like walking in the street too. It's so fun and it feels like we're on a REAL ADVENTURE.

    You must be in really great shape being able to run those steps at the end. Surely you'll get the gold!

    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  9. We have a monster like that in our back yard and I steer REAL far away from it. I didn't know they could break out and wander the streets!

    Looks like you had two super good walkies. And I am Most Impressed with your stair-running skills!

    Wiggles & Wags,
    Mayzie

    ReplyDelete