Followers

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Neighbourhood Wrestle


On our walkie today we met up with Remington.  He lives in one of the condos in the complex and he's only a year old.


He has absolutely no respect for his elders!


Thinks he has better moves than the 'old guys'...


He's a fast little bug...


and he does have some interesting moves...


He wouldn't stop!


It was just go, go, go...


Until Sam got involved... gave him a little talking to...


Then I was ready to go get him again!


But I found out, you can't turn your back on these young guys.


A lesson that Sam learned pretty quick too!


After you get passed the cuteness...


Puppies really don't have anything going for them!

10 comments:

  1. I agree with you 300%. Frankly, puppies scare me. They've got really really sharp barracuda-like teeth and they're all kissey and jumpy and bitey. When my cousin Mia was a puppy and she visited me, she terrorized me, jumping up and sinking her sharp barracuda teeth into my soft sensitive jowls! I'm so glad she grew up! Mom tries her best to protect me from puppies these days.

    Garth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abby's cuteness is the only thing that (still) keeps Mom from selling her to the gypsies! Heehee. BTW, in my experience, dust mops NEVER have respect for their elders. And puppies are crazy. (See Abby the Perpetual Puppy as example #1)

    *kissey face*
    -Fiona and Abby the Hippobottomus

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, you have to show them who's the top dog once they get over that cuteness!

    He is a cutie, though.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haaa!
    Those puppies sure are full of energy and a lack of respect, right?
    Happy Saturday!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  5. The 2nd to last picture is worth a thousand barks... hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember when Shiver was a puppy. I thought he'd never make it to an adult. He chewed everything in sight and got into anything and everything. He also had waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much energy and was difficult to house train. So yes, I tend to agree that puppies don't have a lot to offer other than being overly cute! bol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, what a little cutie!
    Looks like you all had a good time there.
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Puppies no has the many knowledges and wisdoms that us older, dignified dogs has. I suggest you go pee on some of his stuff ASAP. That will show the puppy who is boss (hint: it is you).

    ReplyDelete
  9. You showed him who the boss of the hood is!
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  10. Someone has to teach the pups a lesson!

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete