Followers

Friday, October 28, 2011

Rainy Day Friday!

Mom's off work today butt it's raining out!  I guess it isn't too bad because she said she wasn't going to go shopping in this weather - she'd rather stay home!

So she's baking butt only things for her NOTHING for us!  Now that she's got the first banana bread loaf in the oven she said she'd take us for a walkie.

Even at the end of October we still have flowers!  Actually, there's tons of flowers out now that it's raining out again.


Okay mom, this is far enough.  It's raining out and I wanna go home!


I think I'll run the rest of the way!


Uh oh!  A massive pile of leaves... I hope mom doesn't get the idea for a photo shoot...


Crap!  I just won't look at the camera... that'll show her!


We have some really purty trees here at this time of year.


Why do I feel like something's watching me???


Guess it's time to head home... Pippen's looking like a drowned rat!



7 comments:

  1. Oh my word! She is starving you then makes you model in the rain! Nutty
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least she would rather stay home!

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a dull rainy day here, too. But we do need some rain, we've heard. Looks like a couch curl-up day!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE these photos! Rain just started here but it's supposed to turn to snow. Can you believe that?! That's highly unusual for us. Gotta say, I like to play in snow more than rain though! Do you like snow?

    Wags,
    Zona

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I came home looking like Pippen, a towel would be attacking me!!!!!!!

    Stay Dry, Tail Wuggles, Rubie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does Mama like walkin' in da rain or sometin??? Better set her straight....and you better get a piece of dat bandana bread too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My boys refuse to go out in the rain.

    Just give your mom the sad face when she's eating her banana bread. She'll get the hint and feel guilty, thus sharing her treat with you. That's what my boys do.

    I always tell my boys that they don't ever share with me so I shouldn't have to share with them. Not that I'd want to share their dog food, but still... bol

    ReplyDelete