Followers

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Eating Cookies in Bed!

Late yesterday there was a serious breach in Big Bed Protocol!  Somedog, who shall remain nameless (Sam), didn't eat his cookie downstairs.  Instead he took it upstairs to save later...

He was going to...

EAT THE COOKIE IN THE BIG BED!!!!


Luckily, I found it before mom.


Being the pawtastic brother that I am, I was started to nose it over to the pillow so that I could hide it.


It was a lot of hard work...


and it didn't seem like I was getting any closer to the pillow.

Then, I had a better idea!


I would just EAT it!

Mom would never find it then!


I dunno what to do about those crumbs though...


8 comments:

  1. Quick - EAT those crumbs Pippen..... your tongue will do the trick!!

    She'll NEVER know!

    Tail Wuggles, Rubie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kind of think hiding it under the pillow for a late night snack would have been the way to go. Well, at least you didn't get caught.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eat the crumbs!!! If you can't get them all...make sure you sit on them until the lights are off then...no one will ever know!

    Licks and Love,
    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Better lick up all those crumbs...or better yet, send them to mee!

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You LEFT CRUMBS!!!!!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  6. We think the crumbs are almost the best part!!--

    -Gizmo, Bart and Ruby

    ReplyDelete