Followers

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Unreasonable Demands

When mom was ready to go to sleep last night, she was greeted by the three of us already comfy in the big bed.

She was shocked that there was no room for her!


Really?

Looks to me like there's a lot of space there...


Of course, she insisted on getting in on 'her' side so I had to move!

Why anyone would want to sleep on the edge of the bed with the threat of falling, is beyond this dog's comprehension!


I don't think she realizes what undue stress this puts on us when we have to move to accomodate her.

11 comments:

  1. Oh, dear. I can understand how this would totally cause you lots of stresses. Maybe you could very calmly explain this to her and ask her to compromise. And by compromise, I mean to do things your way. If that doesn't work, maybe you could gives her lots of beer so she'll fall asleep on the couch.

    Wiggles & Wags,
    Mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your mom needs to either get a bigger bed, or another one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thinking maybe she should sleep on the couch!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm.... yes.... you need a bigger bed to avoid all that stress!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, she bends in the middle, looks like there's lots of room IF she just sort of bends around you guys.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  6. boy oh boy they ask for a lot!!
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, that's what our bed looks like too! Only my guys don't mind if I look like I'm teetering! They tell me I should invest in a larger bed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm with Mayzie and Pip. Let her crash on the couch! Hey, at least it's better than making her sleep on the floor, right?

    Woofs,
    Pepsi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why doesn't she get one of those nice Nap Beds from the Pet Store. I am sure she would like sleeping in THAT. No need fur her to be taking up space in YOUR bed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well I agrees. We shouldn't have to move once we find our spot and get all comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Call the animal cops! The stress you endure...


    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete