Followers

Thursday, May 26, 2016

A Really Happy Dog!

On Sunday, the day after my birthday, mom and I went to Holland Point.  As you can see it was a nice warm, sunny day!


Peoples were out sailing...


and I was sniffing for all the weird sniffs from the ocean.


Mom had me climb this big rock and told me to sit down for a picture.


After awhile I got tired of all the click, click, clicks from the flashy beast and told mom just how I felt!


Luckily, she got the message and we moved on... to another photo op!


While we were wandering around, a man and his wife saw me and the wife said, "there's a happy dog!"


And then the man said, "Yes, he's a REALLY happy dog!"

I hope you are as happy as I am wherever you live!  
Even if you have to suffer through the photo sessions...

4 comments:

  1. Yup...Such a happy and cute dog!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  2. And yes, one of the sucky parts of being an 'only dog...' Photo ops. Sheesh!! Lookin' good though!!

    -Otto

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, that pesky flashy beast is always out! Somethings you just have to live with when you are as handsome and HAPPY as you! BOL!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are adorable. What a fun and beautiful beach day
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete