Followers

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

I'm Gonna Touch My Toes!

I've had this dream for a long, long time... it's not a big dream but it is MY dream!  Today, I've decided to go for it!

I've been practicing FUREVER!


I'm gonna try and touch my toes with my tongue!  

Gotta limber up first...


Blow a few raspberries...


OOPS!  That's my NOSE not my TOES!


Okay... we're getting serious now!


Here we go!!!


Almost there....


And the crowd goes WILD!!!!


Sam has TOUCHED HIS TOES WITH HIS TONGUE!

11 comments:

  1. OMD...Sam...You gots a LONG tongue! And you win FURST PLACE in da toe-touchin' contest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good heavens - that is one long tongue - where do keep it all?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMD that is pawsome. Have a terrific tongue uesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMD!!! Wowsa! That is one IMPRESSIVE tongue there Sam!! I thinks you could rival Bunk!
    Kisses,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is an impressive tongue. Hope you had no problems getting it back in your mouth!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy crap. That thing is like 87 inches long
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woooooooooohooooooooo ! 10 10 10, across the board!! Wow that is amazing.


    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  8. BOL! You're silly, kid!
    -Corbin

    ReplyDelete