Followers

Sunday, May 22, 2011

I'm Worried...

I'm getting older and since it was Pippen's birthday yesterday, I've noticed some alarming changes...

I was checking myself in the mirror the other day before we went out for our walkie, you know, I didn't want any of the girls to see me in disarray...

So...  while I was looking in the mirror, I noticed that I'm starting to go bald on top!  I know, I know... it's a sign of intelligence but I'm too young!

I need your opinion...


Do I look good with a comb-over???

10 comments:

  1. Oh dear Sam...just one thing to say...Noooooooo....do not go with the combover, it's not a good look, even on a handsome chap like you! You look great just as you are :-) Dex & Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't go the combover - it's havoc in the wind!!

    Girls love the thinning on top!

    Tail Wuggles, Rubie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear, not the comb over! Better to wear a hat.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  4. BOL! BOL! I've never seen a doggy combover before!!!

    Trust me... this is NOT the way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OoH Sam,

    Say NO to combovers, you is handsome just da way you are :)

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nooooo, please!
    I prefer to see you au natural!
    I know someone who uses that kind of "hair-do"... and it is a weir-do!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  7. You do look handsome with a comb over BUT, it's no good in wind. So just stick to your handsome self.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  8. when the time comes you will look fine
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look great with a combover!

    Chewy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ummmmmm yeah, I might rethink the whole comb-over look if I were you. It covers up your handsome face!

    ReplyDelete