Followers

Thursday, August 19, 2010

A Relentlessly Huge Gift!

Well, mom was off work today... do you think she spent it with us?

NO WAY!

She went out shopping at thrift stores with a friend...

She did say she'd stay home with us tomorrow though so I guess we can forgive her.

Anyway, while she was out she found a tee shirt in the dollar bin and of course she had to make me wear it!

Thankfully it's too big for me...


Sorry it's so blurry...  mom and I were fighting because I don't like tee shirts!

Mom said that it isn't for me, she just wanted me to model it...

Mom said that this is going to be our going away gift to our friend MJ that's leaving next week to move to Whitehorse.

Some of you may not know that Mango, our relentlessly huge friend, and  MJ have a bit of a love affair going on...

Just look at what this tee shirt says on it!



Holy cat crap, batman!  Can't go wrong with that kind of present! 

Of course, Mango owes us big time!

Now all we have to do is make sure MJ will be at the park before she leaves...


10 comments:

  1. Wow thats was a pawesome find by your Mom, Mango will be pleased !

    Luvs
    Molly
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. We hate wearing shirts, too. Glad it wasn't for you. Looks like a winner, though. Mango is sure to love it!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope Mango and MJ get to see one another before she leaves! Good byes are always soooooooo sad...

    Hugs & smoochies xoxo
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope Mango and MJ get to see one another before she leaves! Good byes are always soooooooo sad...

    Hugs & smoochies xoxo
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no Mango love attire.. now I've seen it all.
    norwood

    ReplyDelete
  6. MJ is going to love it!
    It is pawesome that your mom found it!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH MJ!!! I wish that came in Mango size. I hope she doesn't go smushie over you because you are not the Mango for real, but that is one awesome shirt.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okays, I just spewed out my coffee...dat is da bomb...I looooves it!
    Be on da lookout fur sumptin dat says Puddles...okay, don't.
    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  9. we will have to meet at the bark park on sunday..but not too late,,,aparently mother is a busy lady this sunday...dinners and parties and all that boring stuff...unless there is food for me i am just not that interested...not at all...I am so excited to get my gift and pose in it for mango.....

    ReplyDelete