Followers

Thursday, August 4, 2011

We Are Sam and Pippen!

We aren't a Lhasa Apso or a TANK...

We don't pretend to hate squirrels, like someone we know...


We believe in eating Milk Bones and Greenies!


 We can't help being cuter than one particular dawg on Facebook...


We bark when we want to... And we sleep all day!


We are the best part of Blogville and Facebook (at least better than a certain dawg)!


 Our names are Sam and Pippen and we are proud to defend our right to have more likes than a dawg named Tank!!

Raise your paws and hit that 'like' button if you agree!



 

10 comments:

  1. I "liked" you on facebook already so sorry I can't help you more. (I'm glitter atti on facebook) Good luck and I hope you beat Tank. I don't know him so you have to worry about me "liking" him too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohhh!!! I love U guys!!!! Looking forward to reading your bloggie, & on FB. My Mommy LOVES Schnaurzers. She had 2 "Boris 1982-1996, & Izzie 1996-2009. Your sweet little faces make her miss her babies, but you make her so happy!! Sweet purrrrssssss to you!
    Diane & Jack Kitteh *upstate NY)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that first picture is just plain SCARY!

    We'll raise our paws.

    XXXOOO daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my, do we sniff a competition? :)

    The Road Dogs

    ReplyDelete
  5. DON'T BELIEVE THIS DRIVEL! LIES, ALL LIES.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We don't "do" facebook in our household. Mum is hoping if she ignores it that whole social network will disappear. Yea right!

    If we did "do" facebook, we would put our paws up for you guys!

    Tail Wuggles, Rubie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me don'ts has my face in a book, butt me still likes you guys. Does dat count?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stand down little dudes. Everybody knows I am the handsomest dog in blogland.

    Slobbers,
    mango

    ReplyDelete