Followers

Saturday, August 6, 2011

This is the Life!

So I started the day out looking like this...  Pretty fine specimen of a dawg, if you ask me!

Of course the crazy lady didn't think so, so it was off to the groomers for us!


Just look at me now!

And I smell like a girl...


and here's poor Pippen... traumatized yet again!

Some dawg that lost a war signed a truce with us called us dorks!

So we thought we'd get the crazy lady back....


I told her that as a treat for her I'd use the pool if she got it out again...


She was SOOOO happy!

Of course, that all changed when I told her NOT to put water in it...


After all, why ruin a good thing?

5 comments:

  1. You're both still VERY handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My....what big eyes you have!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I thought that was MY pool now! I hope you're just making sure it still works.

    PeeS: Sam... could you dump some canadian dirt in the pool before you box it up? Thanks. Oh, and I'd like for one of those Mountie guys to deliver it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys always look so handsome and stuffs. Butt...me likes da wild and whooly look too.

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We wouldn't put water in that pool either....water is BAD!!

    Smileys!
    Dory, Jacob and Bilbo

    ReplyDelete