Followers

Monday, August 1, 2011

A Great Idea!


We had a couple of hot days here in Victoria so mom had this great idea!

She went and bought us a pool to cool off in...


I was totally super duper excited because she kept saying I was going to get a treat!

Whoo Hoo, I thought!  Treats are always good!


What do you mean this yellow thing is my treat?

You just put water in there... why would I get in it?  Mom, are you on some medication???


Okay, okay... I get in!  You never want to mess with the crazy lady... you just have to play along.  Then she'll be happy.


Great idea, mom!  That was fun!  Yeah...

And don't be thinking you can flick water at me!


That's totally NOT funny, mom!


Pippen on the other hand thinks it's a great water dish!


Mom gave up on her great idea yesterday and watered the plants and put our pool away...

Sure, mom... maybe next year we'll use it!

8 comments:

  1. My asst. tried that once. I wouldn't go near it. She found out later that I only swim in big, beautiful in-ground pools or digusting, gross dirty ponds. BOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now come on guys. Pools are fun and you can really cool off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's raining on your blog!

    I've thought a time or 2 about getting my chi's a pool but I have a feeling their reaction would be much the same as yours! bol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moms get nutty. Tell her to get in it
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wouldn't get in there either!

    Good work boys!

    Tail Wuggles, Rubie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahemmm..I hate to say it but I think you two are acting like...SISSIES..HAHA.Timmy would not go near it either truth be told..lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's too much like a B-A-T-H!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, c'mon pools are FUN!

    The Road Dogs

    ReplyDelete