Followers

Sunday, August 21, 2011

BAD Dog!

For reasons unbeknownst to me, mom has told me that I'm a bad dog!

So she called Pippen over and got him to help roll up some newspaper...


and then they smacked me on the bum!

Can you believes it???


Well... I jumped up and showed them who's the baddest dog!


Pretty soon this newspaper is going to be in little pieces!


Mom tried to take it back but I was having none of it!


Rolled up newspaper... I'll show you!


It's almost destroyed!


Just a few more rips and I'll be done!


Pppphhhhhfffttttt....  who's the bad dog now???


*** no doggies were hurt but the newspaper was destroyed! ***

This is our 300th post (!) and we thought it most appropriate that it would feature me being a bad dog!


11 comments:

  1. Deew Sam and Pippen

    Congwatulations on youw 300th postie!!!!! that is tewwific
    I don't think you'we a bad doggie at all and I'm so glad you wewe able to show that newspapew who's boss
    smoochie kisses
    ASTA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the 300th post! I never even bother to see how many I have.

    My Shiver would have TOTALLY shred that newspaper up too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That paper had it coming. Congrats on 300!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What do you mean BAD dog???!!!! That rolled up paper had it comin' to it! Good job.

    Congrats on 300 posts.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank goodness you ate that newspaper monster. Happee 300
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't believe that 'bad dog' thingy fur a moment! Not Sam and Pippen....no sir-ee!!

    Congrats on making it to 300 posties!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! You know what? My momma uses those things to make fart sounds. What the heck? And she beats me with them too. So wrong.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow...300 posts is a BUNCH!! Congrats, and being a bad dog is something to be very proud of!!

    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey and Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Sam & Pippen!
    Wow, congrats on the big 300! Wooohooo. Isn't blogging the bestest fun ever?!?
    So, this newspaper thing...I've experienced this same trauma. Great job of shredding. BUT, I'm soooo curious...what'd you do???
    I hope it was something super fun and worth the trouble. BOL
    Grr and a Chuckling Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete