Followers

Monday, January 13, 2014

Where Evil Lurks, I Will Vanquish!


Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of kittehs?  The Sam knows!

The Daisy 'sleeps' in a bed on top of the ottoman... she sits and watches innocent dawgs, waiting to POUNCE!  Scheming, calculating...  up to no good!


Today I said, "Enough!"

And I pounced on the kitteh bed atop the ottoman!

It fell on top of me and almost smothered me but I rose up!


I conquered the evil kitteh watching place!

I have vanquished evil!  I am Sam!  Hear me bark!


Now I'm gonna snooze...


Somebuddy better tell that kitteh don't come round here no more!


9 comments:

  1. Vanquishing is hard work! Otto is currently vanquishing some intruder from our backyard while Ruby and I guard the bed!

    Bart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha you really are King of the ottoman now. That told kitty. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. HURRAY!!! Wow, Sam, you're so brave!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! Thank goodness you escaped from that fallen bed
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good work bud!

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You were so brave! You deserve a long nap now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done, hip, hip AAArrrrrrooooooo! You showed that evil kittie--and it an EVIL-looking kittie.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good job Sam...but those kitties are evil creatures...and I bet Daisy has already devised an evil plan for revenge!! Keep your eyes peeled!!

    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete