Followers

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

The Outrageousness Of It All!


Do you see what's happening here?  Pippen is in my bed... That's right MY bed!  No amount of stink eye is making him move


Don't you knows I gots diabetes?  I gots to sleep in MY bed because of it... Dogtor's orders!


Move it, Lard Butt!


Okay... time for the big guns!  You can't ignore laser stink eye! 


Closing your eyes isn't going to make me go away!

Move, move, move, move, move.....


As you can see... Pippen doesn't care and wouldn't move his big fat lard butt outta my bed!


Mom cares though... or maybe I was driving her kerazy...

Whatever... I got to go on the chaise!

Take that Pippen!

12 comments:

  1. Maybe you should climb right in there with him. Think of lard butt as your electric blanket or hot pad! BOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think that told Pippen. Have a wonderful Wednesday and stay warm and cosy.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know you have diabetes! I found out not too long ago that my mom does too. One of these days, I should go see if I have it. Just to be on the safe side.

    Sorry Pippen didn't move for you, but that was awful nice of your mama to let you sit on the chaise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mom calls Abby 'Lard Butt' all the time - I think it has to do with Abby being a complete BED HOG. We think you deserve the chaise lounge ANYWAY. Just saying...

    *kissey face*
    -Fiona and Abby the Hippobottomus

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sam, you've got to get in and NUDGE...no, PUSH him out! It's YOUR bed.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to agree. Outrageous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy Cows Sam!!! That's just NOT RIGHT!! Well, at least you gots to lay in Moms lap...win!! Next time just turn the bed overs and flip him OUT!
    Just a tip...
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoah.....SO NOT FAIR!!!
    At least you got the Mama lap...
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pippen knows no boundaries. You need to install an ejector seat while he isn't looking. Not only will it get him out of your bed, but it will provide great entertainment.

    Kisses,
    Dexter

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great! Now you will have doggy germs in your bed
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  11. hello hobbits its dennis the vizsla dog hay sam wel dun sumtimes it is posibul to win by loozing!!! wow thats deep maybe i shud see if my guinea pig frend wil let me joyn his life koatching bizness!!! ok bye

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Chaise sounds much better than the bed!
    ~lickies, Ludo

    ReplyDelete