Followers

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A Quiet Evening at the Habitat

When mom gets home from work we immediately go out for our walk.  Then we get back home and...

We have our cookies...


We make sure to chew each bite 30 times so it's more digestible... or something like that.


After our cookies, Sam and I have a little game of bitey face... which sometimes deteriorates...


because of an insane cracker dog...  a face only a mother could love!


Then mom gives me pats and tells me I'm a good boy while...


Sam finds a chewy and gets to work.


Chico Kitty sees that we are all having loads of fun without him, so he tries to get some licks in too.


Then while mom distracts Sam by wrastling, I manage...


to steal the chewy for my own enjoyment!  But while that's happening, look what's going on at the back...


AAAAHHHH!  The kitty is licking my butt!


Holy cat crap... how embearassing is that?


Okays...  I thinks I might need to lie down for a while...

15 comments:

  1. Haaaa!
    Those strange things only happen to you!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love that cracker dog look! No wonder you go crazy with a nutty cat like that!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ew! A cat kissed you!!

    You should see the cracker dog faces over here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice routine you guys got there
    Snuggles,
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha!! And we thought our crazy cat was the only one who did that!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uh, dats disturbin'! I always knew kittehs were weird. Then again they does lives with Hobbits.

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe it. Due to your timely entries, both you and MJ qualified to come to my estate for a pre show adventure. You better keep your dirty little paws to yourself is all I'm saying.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very interesting evening dere....and a clean butt to boot! Can't beat dat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy Cat Crap... I can NOT believe that the CAT licked your BUTT. That must have been TERRIBLE. I have heard that they have SPIKES on their tongues...

    ReplyDelete
  10. You can't lick your own butt? You've got the kitteh doing it for you now. That is embarassing.

    woof - Tucker

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Okay -- I goofed -- let me put it a different way....kitty kisses are nice on the face! AND it is nice that you all get along so well!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a QUIET evening for you all? Wow! What's an active evening like?

    And I LUVS kitteh kisses. On my butt, on my face, in my ears...it doesn't matter. It's like getting a teeny tiny massage.

    Wiggles & Wags,
    Mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think the reason you're cracker dog is because of the cat licking your butt! bol

    ReplyDelete