Followers

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Words With Friends!

I don't know how computer literate you all are out there but we've found the most awesome game around!


When mom isn't home we log onto her laptop and start playing.


It stimulates our mentals to no end!  Especially those times we get 4 'E's and 3 'I's... How's a dog supposed to make a GRR or a WOOF out of that?


Sam, we gots a G, I, N, A, Q, W and another G... and there's only a G open!  What word can you think of for that???


I dunno... that's a hard one... 


5 comments:

  1. Only a cat or squirrel word..maybe!!!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I quit playing that game cause it was too easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mom doesn't put that game down...BOL
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a fun game

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete