Followers

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Just One Good Looking Dawg!

Now that Mitzi's gone home it's kinda boring around here...


What???

You want to do a photo shoot?  Because I'm so good looking???


Do you really think I believe that?

PHHHFFFFTTT!


Oh what the heck...  you'll just be taking them anyway...

Let me limber up first though.


Okay... I think I'm ready.


The serious Sam...


The 'I didn't do it' look...


The 'you're the smartest mom in the world' look...


The 'are we done yet cuz I'm getting bored look'


I'm always surprised at how photogenic I am!


I don't know why that should surprise me though... I am one good looking dude!

8 comments:

  1. You sure are! And such a good sport to have all those pictures taken...did you get treats?

    XXXOOO Daisy,Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you are good looking! And you sure change your face a lot. That let's da Momma know just what you're thinking. Dat could be a bad thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful and successful photo shoot! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are definitely a good looking dawg dude!!


    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking good there Sam, very handsome! Frank x x x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Handsome...AND Most Humble, too!

    Wiggles & Wags,
    Mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, you really are one good looking dawg!

    ReplyDelete