Followers

Saturday, May 22, 2010

My Name was Pesty...





Since last Tuesday, my auntie and cousin have been visiting.

I loved having them here and followed them everywhere.

They called me Pesty.  I'm not sure why...



I even slept with them at night.

I know they would have taken me home if they could have...



but mom and Pippen wouldn't know what to do without me so I stayed when they left to go home.



Now I'm sad that they are gone.



I asked mom who would call me Pesty now?

She said not to worry...

She said she thinks there will be lots of opportunities to call me Pesty!

I hope they come back soon...

5 comments:

  1. awwww It's hard when your family comes to visit, and then they go away. My sister came to visit this week for my birthday, and now she's gone back home. At least I have the wonderful spring weather to cheer me up. I'm sure you'll be feeling better soon too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pesty?

    I say lovey, I say snuggie or even foot warmer. They're gonna miss u.
    norwood

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sure they will be back to call you pesty very, very soon! In the meantime, maybe your Mama will call you pesty every now and then!

    Smileys & Snuggles!
    Dory, Jacob and Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am happy you had a nice visit with your family. It is always sad when they haves to go home.

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love it when some of the relatives come around or we get to go to their place! It's good to hear that "pesty" is a GOOD thing... we were kind of getting the impression it wasn't since we are often given that name... like when we get between Papa's face and the newspaper when he's trying to read... The Country Corgi Pups

    ReplyDelete