Followers

Saturday, April 24, 2010

A Frisbee Story...

This is one of my favourite things - my frisbee


It's lots of fun when mom throws it and then I run to get it!  Then I can chew on it...



What isn't any fun is when someone tries to take it to throw again...

Don't they know what 'Leave it' means?



Won that round...



Not again!  Leave it! 

I said, LEAVE IT!



Sigh... Someone needs to go for training to learn the basic commands.

She should know by now that I always get my way!



Anyway, as I was saying... Frisbee is one of my favorite toys.




2 comments:

  1. That is a very much nice frisbee! We haves a plastic one cuz I don't think the one you have would last very long around here. But I'm with you. I'd rather just go get it and then settle down to a good chew. Sigh. These humans are so very slow sometimes, bless their little hearts.

    Wiggles & Wags,
    Mayzie

    ReplyDelete