Followers

Friday, April 30, 2010

Just one of those days...

Do you ever get up in the morning and just feel like fighting?


You wanna fight, Pip?
















Yeah?  Well, take THAT!


Not the ear!  Not the EAR!



and the Heavyweight Champeen throws a left hook!



Wait a second... my nose is itchy...



Okay!  I'm ready...

COW-A-BUNGA!!!!



How about some of this, grey dog?



AGH!  He's going for the jugular!



I might be older but experience counts for something!



Okay...

I'm done...

Whew!  I'm glad I got that out of my system...

and I'm real glad I've got a great brother who likes wrestling as much as I do!



Now if only the cat would join us...

3 comments:

  1. My sister and like to wrestle too...we even like to play eat your sister! :-)

    Glad you had a fun start to your day!

    Wags!

    Mr. Nubbin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those were some very much awesome action shots! I luuuuvs playing with my Brudder Ranger. I'm bigger than he is but he always wins (cuz, well, I let him).

    Wiggles & Wags,
    mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first rule of Fight Club is, you don't talk about Fight Club.

    ReplyDelete