Followers

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

My Birthday Hike!

Mom and I woke up early on my Birthday and set off to the forest, otherwise known as Francis/King Park.


We've been to this park before but have only been on the easy, boardwalk trail.


This time we decided to be adventurous and cross the street to the real hiking trails.


It was like we entered our own little world, we heard no one...  Mom was worried about cougars jumping out and eating us but I just told her to move her butt!


I am King of the Forest!  Hear me bark!


Moss was growing everywheres!


Mom had to take a break so I took one too!


Every time we went down a hill, Mom said 'don't forget we'll have to climb back up that!'


I'm pretty sure a bear went through this part...


These trees are awfully big!


and they go right up to the sky!


The day was nice and sunny but you wouldn't really know it in the forest.


When we got home we were tuckered out and napped and then napped some more!


We'll certainly go back again to take some of the other trails and see if we can find any creatures lurking behind trees!

2 comments:

  1. You a definitely king of the forest
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pawesome birthday hike!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete