Followers

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Eleventy!


Today's the day...

A long time ago, in a house a few blocks away...

The Sam was once a little baby doggie.


A puppy that liked to wear the cat's toys.


I soon turned into a boy that like to beat up girls with my brother...


and liked having girls chase me!


I've always known that wearing the right cologne for the right situation is imperative!


I've had to teach Labradors how to swim...


and how to retrieve the floaty from the water...
  

I've had to say good bye to lots of good friends....


All in all, I have to say...


These last eleven years have been filled with love and fun and joy!

Here's hoping I have eleven more!

11 comments:

  1. those are 11 wonderful years - happy birthday and we sure hope you have many more years ahead

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday my sweet and we so hope you have many, many more. Have a serene and easy Sunday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll drink to that! Happy Birthday, Sam.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very big Happy Birthday to you! We hope you have eleventy more too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Eleventieth barkday Sam....Are you going to take a vacation at Rivendell?? Bilbo says he'll go with you!

    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello sam its dennis the vizsla dog hay happy belayted birthday!!! eleventy and more happy reeterns!!! mary krismas in advanse!!! ok bye

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did I miss your birthday, Sam??? How did I do that????? Ok...so I'm a month late but better late than never I always bark! SO..............

    ♫♫♫♫♫♫ Hap-Pee Yap-Pee BEELated Birthday, Sam ♫♫♫♫
    {Don't suppose you have any old moldy birthday cake left, do ya?}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Sam,

    This is very late, but happy birthday! And happy mother's day to the person in your house! (And tell your person that the scary hang gliders only come when it is windy, when it is not fun anyways because the wind blows cold in places I don't want to talk about. Maybe we will see you on the beach one day when it is not windy and there are no scary hang gliders, because I do not like them either!)

    Licks,
    Cobi across the city

    ReplyDelete