Followers

Sunday, May 27, 2012

The Bane of My Existence!

Garage Sales!  They are the BANE of my existence.  I kid you not... sometimes I get good stuffs like my new cat bed last week but this week's purchase...

SERIOUSLY???

I'm going to have to ban mom from going to any more of them!

This dog 'coat' cost mom 50 cents and she tells me that she almost missed it... now that would have been a shame!

Does she do these things to make fun of me?

Is this considered animal abuse?  If so, could one of you PLEASE call the authorities?




Oh wait...

now THIS is getting interesting!

Mom's pretty brave to be putting this on Chico Kitteh.  If I was her, I'm not sure I'd want to be going to sleep tonight!


Uh oh...

He's already trying to go for her but I think the coat is impeding him slightly.


Oy!  Now would you mess with this kitteh?


And if you're wondering why Pippen isn't subjected to this... well, he runs faster than we do!



13 comments:

  1. The horror! Mommies should have their rummage sale licenses taken away unless they get us something good.

    Loveys Sasha

    p.s. That kitty bed was pretty cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is, indeed, doggie abuse. Why doesn't she stick to buying weird outfits for herself and give you a break. It is unspeakable.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, this is definitely doggie abuse....BUT we think that it should be Chico kitties halloween costume this year for SURE!!

    Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cat looks very unhappy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep. That's one pissed off cat. And we have the number for the SPCA on speed-dial if you'd like us to file a formal complaint on your behalf. (Although you might want to consider taking running lessons from Pippen - he's got the right idea!)

    For the record, we think your Mom overpaid for that travesty... ;-D

    *kissey face*
    -Fiona and Abby the Hippobottomus

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep. That's one pissed off cat. And we have the number for the SPCA on speed-dial if you'd like us to file a formal complaint on your behalf. (Although you might want to consider taking running lessons from Pippen - he's got the right idea!)

    For the record, we think your Mom overpaid for that travesty... ;-D

    *kissey face*
    -Fiona and Abby the Hippobottomus

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haaaaaa!
    It is an "interesting" coat... that looks like fits better for Chico... but sure I can see.... Chico is not really pleased with it!!!!
    Pippen.... you are soooooo smart... and fast!
    Happy Sunday!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is some serious hand-me-down garage sale horror! Juss saying.

    wif lubbs from Little Reufus

    ReplyDelete
  9. My boys might have been subjected to something similar yesterday but it rained heavily, cancelling any garage sales. Sorry you weren't as lucky.

    Your mom is MUCH braver than I am. I would NEVER have considered dressing my kitteh when he was still alive. I've have to go to the emergency room for stitches, bol!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look like you're being eaten by a mutant spider!!!!

    We're NEVER going to let HER go to a Garage Sale.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woof, woof!
    I think the worst of it is having to wear the same outfit as a kitteh, BOL!
    Lotsalicks
    TOBY IN SOUTH AFRICA

    ReplyDelete
  12. All I can say is Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha! You all look sooooo cute you little monsters you! Tee,Hee! Love, Licks and Hugs from Frank xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete