Followers

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Spa Day and Walkies!

Okay!  We're ready to go!

Where are we going again?


What do you mean, 'the groomers'???


Maybe if I hide in this long grass, she'll forget all about me!


Yep, we're on our way to the groomers...

the LONG way...


I'm actually trying to confuse mom so she forgets what it is we are doing here...

Pippen is NOT with the program!  He likes to go get his hairs cut and have a bath!


Mom didn't forget and dragged me into the bath place...

Now as a treat we gets to go to the beach!

This is called the Esquimalt Lagoon...


Pippen has to take care of some important business...


That there is the ocean... and right in the middle of the photo is a Navy ship. 

We told mom she should have brought the other zoomie camera but she never listens to us!


Pippen likes long walks along the beach...


but I like climbing on all the big sticks!

When I jump of this one, I stepped on another one and the stick went flying over my head...

woulda made an awesome shot but mom forgot the other camera.


Can you see the Seagull?  He's right in the middle of the picture...


Here I am, King of the Hill!


Oh yeah... hahaha...

They trimmed Pippen's ears right down, shorty-short like...

He looks... um, nice... yeah, that's it, nice!


And then, on the way home, we told mom not to turn at the regular spot.  Go straight we said...

Did she listen?


Why would she listen to us???

Just because we sat in the car an extra 15 minutes...


watching the road crew do their thing...


We eventually made it home.


Just in time for our nap!

10 comments:

  1. We always go near water before we're groomed!

    Maybe you should rename it the GLOOMERS...always makes us gloomy.

    XXXOOO Daisy, kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...I can sees your eyeballs, it's been awhile...bwhahahahaha...I cracks myself up sometimes.
    Anyways, ya'll has a nice beach to walk on.

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you both look very smart indeed, and much cooler I expect. We wish we had a beach near to us, we have to travel about an hour to the nearest so we don't get to go often, yours looks beautiful! Dex & Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You means to tell me dat your Mom let you guys walk on da beach....after a baf and haircut. You sure has a nice Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice trim you have Pippen is that your summer do?

    1-4-3 is our family's code for
    1 Love you each number is for the number of letters in the word.
    Hugs Madi

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! What a full day you had! I must say you both look very refreshed for the warmer weather!! And I loved your beach shots - great treat!

    Wags,
    Zona

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whew! You boys had a BIIIIIG day! And I think you both look very nice and Pippin's ears look Most Adorable all short like that.

    I hope next time, though, that your mom listens to you when you tell her what she should do.

    Wiggles & Wags,
    mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  8. You guys is so lucky dat you gets to go to da ocean fur your walks! My mom is so jelly of you. :)

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had my grooming on Wednesday at uncie's place. Mum has to hold so I don't bolt off the grooming table. It's looks like I've lost weight now. That's a bonus. Hey - you two look great and you got to go to the beach!! Tail Wuggles, Rubie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Sam & Pippen!
    Wow, you both look great with your newly trimmed furs! Very cute. Love the beach pix. What a pawsome place to play.
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete