Followers

Monday, June 21, 2010

Who we are...

Okay, so it looks like everyones is doing this get to know you thingie so we'll fill it out too... it looks like fun!

THE BASICS

1) Name and Age

Sam: I was born December 14, 2003.

Pippen: My birthday is May 21, 2005.


2) Breed
Sam: Havanese and Japanese Chin. Mom only says Havanese to the unsuspecting public though... she says it's hard enough to explain one unknown breed let alone two!




Pippen: Schnauzer and Scottish Terrier - that makes me a Schnottie... this shows just how easily amused the two leggers are - everyone mom tells that to says that's the funniest thing they've ever heard!




3) Nickname(s)

Sam: SamSamSammy, Samalamabama, Sam I Am, Stinky, Dude and Pesty.

Pippen: Pip, Piparoni, Hippy Dippy Pippy, Pipster and Pipaneenee.


4) Where’d ya come from?

Sam: A bad place called a pet store... but mom says she did rescue me.

Pippen: A little town on Vancouver Island called Youbou... mom still can't pronounce it so don't ask her how!


FAVORITES
1) Toy

Sam: Teddy, Ducky, Squirrel, Frog, Moose, Fox... they've all lived with us for a long time - I don't destuff, just squeak, squeak, squeak them and they all sleep on mom's bed with us! If one falls off in the middle of the night, I'll go get him so he doesn't get cold or lonely.






















Pippen: Sam hogs all the toys so I only play with a ball once in a while when Sam isn't around.


2) Snack

Sam: Duck Strips

Pippen: Uh... Duck Strips.


3) Human

Sam: Haves to say my mom cuz she feeds us... but I really liked the cable guy that came over last week.

Pippen:  My mom for sure... even if there was someone else around they wouldn't be a great as my mom!

FUNNY STUFF

1) Worst habit

Sam: If I'm mad about something, I'll pee in the guest room when mom's at work... but don't tell her that!


Pippen: When all is quiet and everyone's relaxed, I like to BARK once real loud like... Sam is on alert after that and mom says lots of HBO words...

2) Most embarrassing moment

Sam: We were at the dog park one time before any of our friends got there and a mean man came by with his dog and we barked at him. The mean man was going to kick us but mom got right in his face and said some (lots) of HBO words AND then when he was trying to leave mom kept following him saying more HBO words... that was kind of embarrassing...

Pippen: Long time ago I had an upset tummy while mom was at work and had an accident in the house. I was so scared that mom was going to send me away that I tried to hide it. I was embarrassed after mom explained she wouldn't send me away for an accident...


3) Family dynamic

Sam: I'm the top dog on most occasions, like when we are at home or when someone wants to pet us or give us treats.

Pippen: I'm the top dog when Sam gets into trouble and needs someone to defend him... then you don't want to know me...


4) Your human’s FAVORITE thing about you

Sam: Mom says she likes how shameless I am... like if I meet someone I like, I'm not afraid to show them my tummy just in case they'd like to rub it... oh and how I can alert her to fires and stay with sick peoples while mom gets help!


Pippen: Mom says she likes how I'll defend any little doggie from big doggies.

and that's about all we have to say for those questions...


8 comments:

  1. What VERY cool things guys!!! We are loving getting to know efurrypuppy better!!

    Smileys and Snuggles,
    Dory, Bilbo and Jacob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo very much nice to get to know you better. You did a very good job on this hard thingy. I am going to do it... butt I've gotta think on it some more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Hopping by from Saturday's party. Our parents say lots of HBO words sometimes too. :)

    Max and Bru

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pawesome job with the quiz!
    Know I know you better!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for taking the quiz.
    I has learned so much about you two this morning and it makes me happy. :)

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that was very much interesting! Sam, I thinks it's Most Sweet how good you take care of your stuffies. And Pippen, Brudder Ranger does that "bark once when it's real quiet thing" and it scares my mom to death! BOL!

    And you may be on to something with the orange kittehs. I promise not to tell anyone about Chico so he can keeps his identity a secret.

    Wiggles & WAgs,
    Mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved finding out more about you guys! So many interesting things! We thought the Schnottie part was the absolute best though! The CCC

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this game. I get to read about my friends and learn and be reminded of things I otherwise wouldn't. Great job. As for yesterday's post about "Pippen's" new bed: hilarious!
    Twinkie

    ReplyDelete